Friday, November 25, 2005

Get well soon Louis!


Let us send our loving thoughts to Swan's little boy Louis who is running a high temperature at the moment - and I think his Mum may have caught it too. Dont worry Lou, you will soon be up and kicking your ball around the garden! Here's a lovely bunny in the grass with big pink ears to cheer you up.

2 comments:

fuchsy said...

love and healing thoughts to you both xxxxxx

Sue Alouche said...

Oh what a lovely thought - Louis's feeling much better today but still has such a sweet little voice. I am feeling a lot better too after seeing this lovely fluffy bunny - will show Louis in the morning!

Thanks for your thoughts Bruv and Fuchsy x

P.S. Bruv, this blog is really taking off - I love the shrine room too! well done love - its a lovely place to hang out - and welcome also to Ciariad, Swanx