Thursday, November 24, 2005

Why not visit our Shrine Room


I have added a new link, on the right, called Buddha Mind. You will find it contains a Shrine Room for meditation as well as many interesting features for the right and left sides of your brain.

Under the Buddhaminders tab are lots of fun goodies; kiddies stuff, greeting cards, poetry, the I Ching, jigsaws, Connect 4, and even a place to obtain your own spiritual name, a 'name of essence' .

Thinking of those around you, you may wish to note that this site loads with music. The music in the shrine room is very relaxing. Click on the heart symbol to move through the guided meditation which ends with the three refuges of Budddha, Dhamma and Sangha.

2 comments:

fuchsy said...

love it !

Sue Alouche said...

Such a great idea Phil - I have just done a little meditation by staring at the Buddha and drifted right off for a couple of minutes into that orange haze! Will have to try it for longer next time.

Swan x