
Amongst many other things, I give thanks for having you all in my life.
What do you give thanks for?
.
.
.
PS. I give thanks for the suppleness that has enabled me to master the position above ( I am joking!) . I will be awarding virtual Crackerjack pencils to anyone who can truly adopt this position, which is known in Tai chi as the 'Taking things a bit too far' posture.
2 comments:
Hi Bruv & all,
I too would like to give thanks for all of you being in my life, my son Jamesy, my family and good friends. I also give thanks for my good health.
Finally, I give thanks to the fact that I missed the sweet little deer that crossed my path this morning on the way to work. Luckily I didn't run her over.
There is so much to give thanks for, I find it hard to know where to start. But all the people which enrich my life are the things I treasure the most, thats for sure.
I particularly give so much thanks to my parents for bringing me up to be a good person; a person with morals, a person who is valued by others, and a person who has values and sensibilities. You see so many children these days who are neglected, unloved, uncared for, under-valued and abused. For that I give so much thanks for. If I can pass on these values to my children, I will be very thankful.
Thanks for bringing up this question Bruv - you are of course one of the most enriching.......Swanx
Post a Comment