Saturday, December 03, 2005


this is an image from my new blog http://travelvisions.blogspot.com/ I will up load images once a week from my exhibition, so please visit if you can .

It is very exposing for me to do this ,but all of you have encouraged me, so here goes!

I think this is a very sexy image of a ladies boudoir in Cuba. They were so kind and welcoming to me, inviting me in to see all their lovely things , and applauding as I made drawings, we just exchanged hugs and it was a most intimate experience!

2 comments:

Bruv said...

Yet another wonderful stunning colour combination from our very talented Fuchsy. Cant wait to see the weekly upload.

fuchsy said...

thanks Bruv, can't believe I worked out how to do it!!!! next week will put up the images that I painted in Brittany, when we were on a yoga/ mediation week!
helped alot to connect with the beautiful landscape!