
We use Dao to offer our blessings and support to others.
To Swan and Manny we offer our support during their trying time of having to balance working away from home with providing a happy home-life for Louis and Fleur.
To Ciariad we offer our support on her daunting trip to Finland to present to a large conference today.
To Gypsy we offer our support in getting her spiritual massage business off the ground and her new local Singles Network at www.Worthingmingles.co.uk
To Baroque's son Tom who is running in the London Marathon to raise funds for Epilepsy Research. To read more or donate please go to http://www.justgiving.com/TomJensen
To all our contributors and readers who wish to travel together on the journey to wisdom and compassion, may you be blessed.
Please feel free to add your own thoughts and prayers for others here.
3 comments:
Thanks for this Bruv,
Your post is so spooky I cannot tell you. I was just about to post something on Dao and on the Franco-British web site with photograph of a peace lily which I had just downloaded for Brian Graham, who I found out today has died. He was a member of our Franco-British reading group and the last time I saw him in December he was just about to have an operation.
I was really shocked to read this - I did not know him very well, but he seemed like a really nice person and he opened up a whole new way of thinking about our books when we were discussing them as he was head of English Language at the University of Nantes.
I would therefore like to offer my condolences to his family and may he rest in peace.
Swanx
We join Swan in offering our thoughts to Brian's family, may they find the strength they need to cope with his loss.
Thanks for your kind words Bruv. I do feel very sad about this today.
Gypsy and Bruv, you have given me an idea to set up a local networking blog for those of us who are new to Nantes! Your web site is great Gypsy. Bravo. I know how it feels too to land in a new place with no friends or family close-by. I moved to France in September 2004 and experienced similar feelings to you. Now I feel much more settled, but I cannot say that I am in the same place that I was socially, and I do really enjoy meeting new people and socialising.
So, I'll have a ponder on this one!
Swanx
Post a Comment