Friday, March 10, 2006

Knowing Nantes launch party


You are all invited this evening for a glass of champagne for the launch party for Knowing Nantes!
I launched it this week on a number of other web sites and have had 88 visitors this week (unfortunately I have had some technical hitches with my feedback forms which have now been resolved and tonight I received 3 emails from people wanting to become a member! Hoorah!

If you would like to become a member and promote your services to English speaking people living in Nantes, please feel free to register. You can even come along to the next networking event if you would like to. I have also added a link to Dao.

the details are www.knowing-nantes.moonfruit.com

See you later, by the way its black-tie!

Swanx

5 comments:

fuchsy said...

Well done swann, a great achievement..so we're raising our glasses to you all in Nantes, and wishing you bon chance !!

much love
xxfuchsy

Namaste said...

Dear Swan,
I am happy to hear that you have launched your Nantes network. I hope it is a big success. Thank you for your kind words about my health and I would love to come and stay, maybe later in the year.

Bruv said...

Well done Swan, and such a short gestation time from Gypsy's original idea until now. I will raise a glass, probably of Earl Grey, to your success. Do let us all know what response you get from your launch party.
Luv Bruv

Bruv said...

Swan,
Do let us know how the launch party went.

Sue Alouche said...

Thanks Bruv, Ciariad, Namaste and Fuchsy for all your nice comments

It has been going well in that I have had quite a few visitors, I am also well up on Google searches due to the links I have made with other partner sites and I have had so far 5 people respond to be members and some other very complementary email comments about the site itself - I am also getting to know more people via email which is great and its lovely that people take the time to write a note to say nice things: but, I have had a few teething problems with forms not working which have been ironed out now so I hope that things are onwards and upwards. Its a lot of work but I am really enjoying it!!

Swanx