Hi everyone..well tomorrow John and I set off on our Adventure to Central America.I have had a dream to visit these vibrant lands for many years ,ever since I saw the day of the dead exhibition in the 80's..... so in true back packer fashion we're setting off to visit Mexico, Guatemala and Belize..all around the yuccatan peninsular travelling as light as possible!!
Although it's been such a dream , as it approaches I feel a bit anxious that all will work out...but the thought of those wonderful colours keeps me focused!!
So speak to you all in May when I get back, and wishing you all a joyful and peaceful Easter and spring time.
yours
fuchsy
2 comments:
Dear Fuchsy,
I hope you both have a wonderful time. Post back any photos and cant wait to see the paintings that I am sure will flow from the trip.
Bruv
Dear Fuchsy,
I wish you both a happy and exciting trip.
Happy Easter to all and I hope you all have big eggs- unfertilised of course!
Love and Peace
Nammy
Post a Comment