Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Anniversary gathering


To celebrate our first anniversary, we are hosting a soiree for Dao contributors and supporters at Driftwood Cottage, when Swan is over from France at the end of October. The provisional date is the evening of Friday 27th October. There will be drinks, food, music, laughter and tears for all to enjoy. I invite all of you to come and celebrate with us.
I hope that Jon and Ciariad, who live fairly close by, will be able to join Swan, Namaste and myself. For those of you who live further afield we can collect you from stations and are happy to put people up for the night.
Love to all,
Bruv

4 comments:

Jon said...

looking forward to meeting everyone who's there.

Jon

Sue Alouche said...

How nice, can't wait!
Now we can all give real hugs instead of virtual ones!
Swanx

Namaste said...

Hi all,
I am looking forward to seeing you all and have just heard from Gypsy that she may also try and get over from Worthing to be with us on the night.

fuchsy said...

How wonderful, yes I'd love to come ..have already put it in the diary,... my lovely partner john and I may make a week end of it too by the sea...what a releif it will be to be out of london too!