
Happy Birthday Nammy!
We hope that you have a very special day and are thinking of you.
'Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Nammy
Happy Birthday to you'
With love from Swan and her Karass in France xxxxx
A haven of unconditional love. You are very welcome to share your love and spiritual insights with all. This blog is yours too if you want to join us. If you wish to become a fellow contributor just leave a request.
3 comments:
Thanks for the card Swan. I hope you had a nice birthday too. I have sent you a card in the post but dont know if you've got it yet. Pressy to follow. Bruv has just cooked me a very nice birthday roast dinner after a nice morning visiting the crystal shop in Dunster. See you soon.
Love The Nam
xx
Yes I did get it Nam - it was lovely thank you, very unusual. Glad you had a good birthday. Lots of love Swan xxx
Happy Birthday
Love
Jon
Post a Comment