
Dao
A Warm Hello!
Sending love to all of you from Louisiana! I look forward to being a part of the Daos and getting to know everyone better.
Much luv and blessings,
Lynn xo
A haven of unconditional love. You are very welcome to share your love and spiritual insights with all. This blog is yours too if you want to join us. If you wish to become a fellow contributor just leave a request.
9 comments:
Welcome to you too Lynn, its so nice to have a new voice on the Dao from across the pond.
With love Swan xx
Hi Lynn!
How lovely to see you on the Dao as a fully fledged member of our little family of friends.
I look forward to hearing about you and your experiences in spirituality. I know you are busy with your job but do take the time to tell us of your life and loves.
Love
Namaste
Hi Lynn,
I have taken the liberty of adding your photo to this post so we all can see who our 'new girl' is! I hope you dont mind me cutting out your friend from the picture!
Warm welcoming hugs
Bruv
Hi Bruv, I don't mind at all. My friend had just renewed her wedding vows and it was a pecial day!
Love to all,
Lynn xo
hey there,
good to see you here at last.
...must ask bruv to add me on as well so I can post the odd thought from time to time.
Welcome and Love from
Jon
Hi Jon! Thank you! And yes, of course, Bruv should add you on! There is nothing like your odd thoughts!
Forever,
Lynn xo
Hi Jon,
I have invited you several times but as you hadn't replied, I assume I must have an old email address for you. I last invited you on 29 Sep at jmees@rell.com. Let me know your new email address and I will re-issue forthwith.
Love
Bruv
Lovely photo Lynn - its nice to put your face to your name.
With love Swanx
yes, sorry about that Bruv. I left that address behind when I changed jobs last summer.
AS it was a 'work' address I never thought to let you know the change.
Regards
Jon
Post a Comment