Monday, December 04, 2006

Hi everyone


Well, I'm here and able to post. Thank you for adding me to the growing Dao family.
I thought for my introductory post, I'd share a site that I look at every few days or so. It's an amazing window into an incredible world. It's only been on line fo a month or so and I'd recommend going back to the beginning to get the full story.

Enjoy: ANTARCTICA
ps. I''l be posting here under the psuedonym of Surfer8, not for any weird or wonderful reason, but simply because I've moved by blog over to the new beta blogger site and had to open a new 'regular' blogger account to register here.
Jon

5 comments:

Bruv said...

Welcome aboard Surfer8,

Good to have you in the family. I am interested to hear your thoughts on Lynn's OBEs in the post below.
And what a wonderful Antarctica site. The photos are stunning arent they.
Love
Bruv

lynn said...

Hey Jon! Great to see your name show up! I'll check out this site you recommend. I'm also looking forward to reading about your experience with the physical medium on your blog.

Love to you surfer8!

~Lynn xo

Sue Alouche said...

Hi Jon

How are you? Nice to see you as a fully-fledged member of the Dao, I was only thinking the other day how you should be a member of this one and here you are!

With love Swanx

Namaste said...

Hi Jon,

A very warm welcome to you. Nice to see you keeping the surfing alive.
Love Namaste

Anonymous said...

greetings one and all.
good to be here

Jon