Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!!


Dear all,

Have some big hugs and kisses on Valentine's Day. Wrap yourselves up warm in my love.

If I could send you a box of your favourite chocolates what would it be?

Love and hugs

Namentine

5 comments:

Bruv said...

Dear Nam,

Happy Valentine's Day back to you.

My favourite choccies are hard to find. They are either '1767' by Terry's which only appears at Christmas and in few shops. It comes in a golden casket with a domed lid and includes such delicacies as champagne fingers. My other favourite is Mon Cheri cherry liqueurs with a whole cherry in each. Again these only seem to appear at special times.

I am still hoping to win a Golden Ticket to Willy Wonka's factory!

Love
Bruv

lynn said...

Happy Nametine's Day to you!!!!!

I'm a simple girl with simple needs and desires. ;-))) I love Hershey Kisses and anything Godiva. But I'm not picky cuz I'll eat just about anything that's chocolate. And don't leave a snickers in the freezer, you can consider it gone!

Sending love and hugs back to you, Nammy!

Lynn xo

Sue Alouche said...

I prefer bars to boxes Nam, so if you could send over a container load of the following: Nougatti, Snickers bars, Terry's chocolate oranges and Cadbury's dairy milk I'll be happy!

Have a lovely valentine's day one and all
BIG BISOUS
Swanxx

Sue Alouche said...

And that isn"t to say that I didn"t like the box of Thorntons which are delicious by the way!!

Mmmmmmmm Swan xx

Bruv said...

Hi Ciariad,

Flu again? Sorry to hear it matey.

Great choice of chocolates. The ones from Burlington Arcade would be Charbonnel et Walker, delish! If anyone is coming down to Watchet visiting.... need I say more?

Love from a chocolate covered Bruv, that'll get the girls going!