Friday, March 23, 2007

the defining moment


A most interesting man attended one of my workshops this week . Do check out his web site
www.definingmoment.eu I found some great inspiration there for world understanding.

9 comments:

lynn said...

Dear Fuchsy,
What an interesting website. Can you tell me about your workshops? It sounds as though you have a wonderful business offering. I'm heading to work, but will be sure to spend some time looking into this site.

Hugs,
Lynn xo

Sue Alouche said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bruv said...

Hi all,

Fuchsy's link needs a hyphen between business and advice, in order for it to work.

What a lovely blog. Such a joy to see so many creative ideas on display. Well done Fuchsy!

love Bruv

Sue Alouche said...

Hello, I did this post again with the hyphen so the link works - thanks Bruv!
Hi Lynn

Fuchsy has been hiding away her wonderful talents, so I thought I would share some of them with you.

Here is her latest blog and on this there are links to her 2 web-sites.

http://www.creative-business- advice.blogspot.com/

In addition to this she is just developing another web-site running up to her forthcoming appearance at the Mind Body and Spirit Festival which outlines a really inspiring range of creativity and art workshops - I'll let her talk to you about these as they are not yet in the public domain!

Well done that girl! I am sure that Fuchsy is going to really go places in this arena - watch this space!!

Much love to all Swanxx

lynn said...

I was able to open the website by clicking on the link without altering it.

- Lynn xo

lynn said...

Great work Fuchsy! Thanks for telling me about it Swan. Fuchsy, I'd love to hear from you regarding your work at the Mind Body and Spirit Festival.

Love, Lynn xo

fuchsy said...

thank you swann, for letting the Dao know what's going on !, yes the new site "the art of knowing yourself " will be up in a couple of weeks and I'll post it up!

It is the culmination of many years work , and I'm looking forward to showcasing it at mind body spirit festival on 23rd may 5-7pm.
the subject is very close to my heart!

the creative -business-advice blog is really to give exposure to all my wonderful clients , they all need more sales , and help , so this is my little way to promote them !

lynn said...

Dear Fuchsy,

Where is the festival being held? It sounds wonderful!

Congrats!
Lynn xo

fuchsy said...

the mind body spirit festival is in London ..I will put a link on the blog when my new site is up , as it will link to it .