Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yoga in a beautiful setting

Hi all
John and I have just had a most therapeutic yoga lesson with Judy who runs this yoga holiday in Southern India..see
http://www.yogaunited.com/company.asp?ID=64

Could this be a Dao get together !!

We are hoping to go this January .

love fuchsy

2 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

I presume that this is the place in India Fuchsy, it looks great. Where did you have your session with John? Unfortunately, our KN Yoga event was cancelled by the teacher the night before. I was really bombed out as I was really looking forward to starting a course in Yoga and this was the incentive to do it. All is not lost!

Would be lovely to have a Dao meet-up somewhere, I still like the idea of the Earth Art event though. It's nearer and cheaper (although this Yoga course in India including food and lodging is not that expensive, its the flights on top which bump it up. Perhaps when my kiddies have grown up I can think about the Indian version. Looks wonderful!

Love to all Swan xxx

fuchsy said...

I would of course be delighted to do earth art in the uk , and in Nantes , we could make it a mini retreat day !!
this was only a fantasy re India , but one of these days may be ! We did a lesson at home with Judy , and john felt so much better!