
Seems so much has happened over the past 2 years! I closed my interior design company and am now the Community Relations Director for Addiction Recovery Resources and the New Orleans Center for Mind-Body Health. Client connection seems so much deeper and work feels more rewarding for me. I've also rented a tiny apartment in the french quarter. My house in the country barely gets occupied anymore! I've got an additional grandangel and nephew. Man, us "Weigels" move fast!
Very happy to be here. Love to all, Lynn xo
2 comments:
Sounds like the job change is so much more satisfying for you Lynn. And grandangels are always a blessing, not sure if we will ever get one though! Lots of positives in your last two years I guess, or is it that your outlook on life makes it so positive? xx
Hi Bruv! Yes lots of positives. I just noticed that I didn't mention that my mother passed away during this time period. This is where I'm starting to look at life differently. I believe I'm taking some new steps to bring more into my life. And trying my best to grieve the loss of a loved one by not putting a halt to mine.
Hope this males sense. xo
Post a Comment