Monday, February 06, 2006

Nothingness


This image makes me feel very calm and tranquil. The colours are very soothing.
Blues always make me feel like this. Which colours make you feel good?

4 comments:

Bruv said...

A wonderful image. For me each colour has its own unique power.As you say blue is very calming.
When I am feeling low, nothing lifts my spirits more than driving or walking through green fields edged by the trees sparkling green leaves and surrounded by distant green wooded hills.

fuchsy said...

I agree different colours for different moods...often I stand infront of my wardrobe and say to my self ..what colour do I need to wear today ..and then I try to see what feels right!!!...it 's a rosy /pinky burgundy today !!!
fuchsy

fuchsy said...

where do you find all your lovely images swann...I'd like them for my web site!

Bruv said...

Take your pick Ciariad, you are welcome to either.