Thursday, July 27, 2006

Missing you


Hi Everyone, have missed you on the Dao, but as we all go through tough times , feels like I just came out of a black one!

I have spent a week on a retreat / art week at Emerson college , the rudolf steiner adult ed centre, and really loved it . we made art in the landcsape and re conneted ourselves to nature..very restoring!

look forward to being on the blog once again .......

the image is of a flow form in the grounds ...I feel more flow once again in my life !

yours
fuchsy xxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

Fuchsy, so nice to see you back on the blog. We did have a post up for you I don't know if you saw it but it will probably be in last month's archives. We were thinking of you and its so glad to hear that your black cloud mlght now be passing by. This retreat sounds interesting - can you tell us more? Or share some of your art with us?

With love Swan x

Namaste said...

Dear Fuchsy,
I hope that your dark time is coming to an end. Nice to see you back again. We look forward to hearing from you again.