
Can you believe it is now a year since the Dao was launched! My 'Welcome to the Dao' was posted in October 2005 and it read:
"Feel free to share this unconditional love.
May you be well and know peace."
Which is as true today as it was then. Anyone can share in the unconditional love that is available here. We have grown from one contributor to six contributors, plus several interested parties who have become friends, looking in and sharing their thoughts from time to time. Between us we have generated hundreds of posts on subjects ranging from Abortion to Zen, literally an A to Z of interesting topics. Thanks to everyone for your lively and often pithy and moving contributions.
I know a few of you are away on your hols, but I would like us to celebrate our anniversary by each of us producing a true blog entry, i.e. describing what has happened in your day and sharing with us the thoughts and feelings and happy accidents that arose. (I will add mine when work permits).
Love to all in our second year.
Bruv
xxx
1 comment:
Happy Birthday to all....wow one year on we have all learnt a lot more about each other and it has been great getting to know those of you that I didn't know before, more. Thanks for setting up this blog Bruv it has been a true inspiration for me, day-by-day.
I'll have to get back to you with the 'day in the life of' blog entry Bruv....perhaps it will be today as I am feeling quite creative at work today.
Love to all Swan x
Post a Comment