
I don't know if you saw the Heaven and Earth Show yesterday but there was an interview with the people that took part in the programme below which looked really interesting.
Here's all the info from the BBC web site:
So for all you night owls it is called Checkout Yoga and its on Wed 18 Oct, 11:20 pm - 11:50 pm for 30 mins.
82 year-old Hindu swami, Indrananda Ji, believes that yoga has been hijacked by pop stars and health clubs. He challenges five Bolton supermarket workers to live a truly yogic life. But with chanting at dawn, a strict diet and some strenuous postures, how many will last the course? On the eve of Diwali, Jayne Middlemiss narrates.
1 comment:
Dear Swan,
I used to watch Heaven and Earth religiously (lol) each week. Thank you for reminding me about it. The yoga programme is a bit too late for me but sounds interesting. I am keeping up my Tai Chi practice every day and am feeling the benefit.
Love and Peace
The Nam
Post a Comment