
You may have read Namaste's post below 'A funny thing happened...' which described how she put a Citrine crystal in her Feng Shui wealth corner with amazing results. Well she persuaded me to do the same and it has had the same effect for me! A few days after putting the crystal in the right spot, ie the left-hand corner of the house furthest from the front door, I received through the post free shares worth over £500. I then contacted some new builders who agreed to do some remedial work for me for £600 instead of the £4000 I had been previously quoted. Which is a big weight off my mind. So well done Namaste. And, though I don't understand how crystals work, well done Citrine!
1 comment:
Will have to go and seek out some of that for my wealth corner!
Well done Bruv
Swanx
Post a Comment