Saturday, October 21, 2006

A new feature - Distant Healing


I would like to introduce the idea of distant healing to the Dao. Here we can nominate people who we feel would benefit from our healing energies. I would like us to think of each person concerned and send them our thoughts of health, love and well being. May I submit the following names of friends and family who need our support.

  • My friend Lynn from Barnet has asked that we channel our healing to her Auntie Phyllis who has just been diagnosed as suffering from Pancreatic cancer.
  • My dad Dougie has been feeling very low following a recent illness.
  • Swan and Bruv's mum Marge is currently suffering from shingles.

Please join with me in bringing Phyllis, Dougie and Marge in turn to your mind and sending them your healing loving thoughts.

5 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

What a nice idea Nam.
Sorry to hear about your Dad, I hope that he feels better very soon. I don't know Auntie Phyliss but send love to her too.

I spoke to Mum yesterday who sounded a little low and very tired. But thankfully she has now finished the 10 tablets a day that she had to take for the first week, so perhaps might start to feel a little better in herself.

I would also like to add to this, our cousin Ian and our Auntie Pat who have constant health problems and Ian is in such tremendous pain constantly from a very rare bone disease. I do feel for him.

I would also like to add our little Fleur who had a cycling accident last weekend and has been seeing a nurse everyday this week for cuts and bruises and a twisted ankle - she has been so good and is now well on the mend.
Thinking of you all. Swan xxx

Bruv said...

We will send our healing thoughts to all.
I took Ma and Pa out for a long and enormous lunch yesterday (Mum had a Great Cod Almighty at the Hungry Horse!) and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves.
Sorry to hear about Fleur's accident. Hopefully, young bones mend quickly.

May all beings be well and know peace.

Bruv said...

I just told Mum her name was on the web and she was chuffed to bits. She said it has taken a case of shingles to get her fame at last!
Bruv

Bruv said...

Tell Deb our thoughts are with her Ciriad.

Namaste said...

Dear Ciriad,
Sorry we missed you at the party. I am sending your friend Deb healing thoughts. Divorce can be a very stressful time but sometimes it needs to happen so we can open a door onto a new life, and we should try not to look back too much.
Love Namaste