
Hi Everyone,
Just to remind you we will be getting together this Friday. Can we aim to meet around 7.30 as some of us have to work late that day. I will be providing nibbles and wine and a buffet supper. If you want to bring something, I suggest you bring whatever you like to drink as I don't know everyones tastes.
(Fuchsy, I have sent you the directions and phone number as you requested.)
It will be lovely to see and chat to you in an informal setting, I am just lighting the incense and the candles now!
Love Bruv
PS Image: a dramatic sky over Watchet beach
6 comments:
Its 9am in France and I am leaving for the station in 15 minutes to get a train to La Rochelle and then a plane to Bristol where Bruv will meet me.....can't wait to see you all on Friday.
Much love Swan xx
that sounds lovely bruv....FAb photo!..hope the weather bucks up ..it has been thashing it down here in London....but will be so great to be by the sea , no matter what.
can't wait to meet you all
love fuchsy xx
Let us hope it is the first night of many. Let the good Dao roll!
Many thanks Ciariad. Sorry you couldnt be there. We had a great time with good chats, good food and wine flowing. It was nice to see Swan, Namaste, Fuchsy, her partner John and Jon the Healer all together. The discussions were many and various, ranging from Quakers to auras! We also went down for a late night look at the sea.
Hope you can make next year's brithday party!
Love
Bruv
Are you going to put up some piccies on the site of the evening Bruv?
Yes of course Swan. I need to sort out some software after a recent laptop crash but then there will be no stopping me!
Post a Comment