
Thank you Bruv for making such a great suggestion to share with each other over this Christmas season.
When I look into my grandangel's eyes, I see the true meaning of life - that love is the only real feeling that never changes. If we always choose to see the light in each other, we are experiencing and expressing all that is needed to heal our world.
With love, Lynn xo
8 comments:
Dear Lynn,
Yes, Sophia is a cutey and we will adopt her as our Christmas fairy. I hope you will show her this photo of her on the Dao.
Love Bruv
Excellent idea Bruv.
I was thinking along similar lines myself, but was struggling to come up with something suitable that could be mailed out through you physically to the others.
But of course, there is no need for physical 'things' and a gift to the Dao does not have to be material.
Love and Blessings
Jon
Good idea Bruv.
I was thinking along the same lines but was still locked into the 'physical' wondering what I could give that would be meaningful yet easy for you to get to the members of the Dao.
But of course, why would the Dao be trapped in the material world.
Love and blessings
Jon
Hi Lynn! Thank you for giving me the details of this site, I will stop by often. Your grandangel is beautiful! Yes, there is a 'knowing' of Love when we look into one another's eyes isn't there? We see truth. Thank you for sharing. With much love, Louise x
Thank you Louise. She is quite perfect, isn't she! ;-) I want to mention how inspiring your own blog site is. Let me know if you'd like me to share it with others.
All love for you,
Lynn xo
Hi Louise,
It is lovely to see a new person leaving a comment on the Dao. We are a very warm friendly bunch here, so kick off your shoes and make yourself at home. We try and look for truth wherever we can find it. If you look back through the posts in the archives you will see we are a mixture of different persuasions here but all are welcome and I hope to hear more from you.
Lots of love,
Merry Christmas
Bruv
Hey Disco!!! whats happening!! Love your blog..and you are 'both' a gift from the heavens!! Keep spreading the love and have an awesome christmas!! Love 'soulman' XXXX Namaste.
Hey Gary, the Man of Soul! So good to hear from you. I miss ya! Seems like so many of my friends live in the UK. I'm going to have to make it to your area of the world at some point soon! Merry Christmas, Gary. Keep your light on, we can see it clear across the pond. Your love and blessings are always welcomed....Disco sliding out!... Love,Joy and Sparkles to you and your munchkins.... Love forever, Lynn xo
Post a Comment