
Having gone back, with Swan, and spent a happy hour tonight adding labels to many of the old posts I was struck by two things. Firstly the wealth of truly beautiful images that have been added to the Dao posts and secondly the lovely poetry that has been posted here. Just check out the poetry label to see them. Ciariad, you have posted some lovely poems here in the past. It would be wonderful to have some more.
I recommend you all to have a browse through the labels that take your interest and you will find some real gems.
I recommend you all to have a browse through the labels that take your interest and you will find some real gems.
I have changed the image to one more soothing and added a poem about the Dao.
Bruv
7 comments:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!
Now I get it! The labeling! Very cool, I must say.
But where do I type a letter for a search?
Signed,
Anonymous xo
Dearest Bruv,
I have been using the labels (still not sure where to type in a letter, but just clicking on the topics) and having so much fun tonight reading over past posts. Just saw a picture of your lovely mom on her birthday.
Very glad you did this. It's fun going thru y'alls past and reading about it.
Great job!
Love,
Lynn xo
Hi Lynn,
Just to explain in more detail. When you are creating a new topic (not adding a comment) at the bottom of the editing screen is a box for labels. Next to it is a clickable Show all which when clicked will bring up all the labels we have used to date. You have the choice of picking as many as you want from that list or adding a new label of your own. To save going throw the Show all process you can just type in a letter and a pop-up list will show you all the labels beginning with that letter. So for example if you cant remember whether we are using Poetry or Poems as the label, just type in P in the labels box and a list of labels beginning with p will pop up and you just highlight Poetry and it will put it in the box for you. Have fun!
Bruv
Thank you!!!! Makes sense. I was quite confused last night.
With love,
Lynn xo
The Dao
Purring cats and
Restless spirits
Loom and disappear.
Hopes and dreams,
Forgotten schemes,
All will soon be clear.
Let an inkling
Of your thinking
Echo down the line.
Your voice, distant
Not insistent,
Helps me to hear mine.
Clarifying
What I’m feeling
In the light of day.
May you find
Such peace of mind
From what we have to say.
Love
Bruv
Dear Bruv,
THis is lovely! Very beautiful. Hope you don't mind, but I'm going to send it to a friend that needs to hear this.
Much love,
Lynn xo
Feel free to copy it Lynn.
And if you know any big-shot poetry publishers send it to them too ;-)
love Bruv
Post a Comment