
Hi Folks,
Just a tip. When you are posting and choosing labels, if you click on Show all next to labels, it will bring up those used by us before so you can ensure the names will be consistent and will accumulate correctly.
Just a tip. When you are posting and choosing labels, if you click on Show all next to labels, it will bring up those used by us before so you can ensure the names will be consistent and will accumulate correctly.
Also if you want to add a comment, right clicking on comments and choosing open will bring up a full screen window, rather than the titchy one.
Message ends. Over and out.
Ringo
Ringo
8 comments:
Heh Bruv not only does this site now have labels but I I have also just noticed your new strapline under your photo! Good one.. free at last, free at last!! Swanxx
Huh????? I'm lost.
Sorry!!!!!! ;-)
Lynn xo
Hi Lynn, I am talking about the line 'join us and taste freedom' its a good line isn't it - its certainly free'd me up!
Have a great day over there!
Love Swanx
Join us and taste freedom Lynn!
Swan and I cant sleep and are going back over old posts adding labels. it is near midnite in Uk and i guess 1am in france?
Yes Bruv, aren't we sad creatures? I do find it rewarding though I have to say. Sad heh but bed is calling!
Night Night everyone, sleep tight 'except for Lynn of course, who has just woken up ; )
Swanx
Another tip for labels, just type in the first letter say b and it brings up all the labels beginning with b.
Hey you 2!
I'm not sure what you mean about typing in a letter in labels. Where am I supposed to type in a letter?
OK, I know, I should have paid better attention in class!!!! I was too busy having fun!!!
xoxoxo (EXTRA HUGS AND KISSES),
Lynn xo
p.s. I noticed the new strapline the other day. Looks FAB Bruv!!!
Post a Comment