I have been having my astrological chart read by a friend of a friend recently which has been very interesting and will be discussed under a seperate post in the future as I need to discuss it in more depth, but I also asked this lady to look at Fleur's astrological chart and this is a part of what she sent me before Christmas...
"As for your daughter, who is very close to you, we can see that she has her moon in cancer on your ascendant and her asc. is libra on your Sun and Mars..we can see both, the way she sees you and what her projection on her future family life will be. "She was born to meet you", it's a real kharmic encounter. She decided to choose you. It's so funny...her Dharma is family life, to develop her gentleness and motherhood because she comes from a very manlike world, well ruled, with responsibilities..and now she wants to experience a family nest, a cocoon...
This took me aback a little and I shed more than one tear. I have always felt so close to Fleur, she always wants to be near to me, doing what I am doing, learning from me, she wants to cook with me, colour with me, play with me all the time to the point where I sometimes find her very claustrophobic and have to get away. She also hates rules and her favourite line to me is 'I am fed up with your rules why do I have to brush my teeth. why do you tell me what to do all the time? to put this into context this could be something very simple like brushing teeth, putting on a cardigan when its cold - she calls everything a rule!
My chart also showed that in my past life, I did not experience what it is like to be feminine, or to be a mother, and this life is all about me learning how to do these things.
I found this very interesting! Have you had your past lives read? What did it show?
Swanx
7 comments:
What a beautiful post.
My youngest daughter has from the very first days of her life been different from the other four.
From day one she has been a watcher, quietly sitting with her thumb in her mouth with an air of amusment, sometimes a small smile peeking out from behind her thumb.
My first thoughts were along the lines of "she's been here before and is just enjoying the ride"
I believe that as spirits/concsiousness, before we come to a physical life again, we get to choose our family and circumstances that will offer the greatest opportunity for our own development.
Love and blessings to your all
Jon
Hi Swan,
I can really see that in Fleur and in you.
When Jamesy was born, Nammy and I both looked at him and said 'An old soul'. He never seemed like a baby to us at all but just like a knowing adult in a baby's body. He could stare into you as though he knew all your secret thoughts.
Jon,
As I may have mentioned before, you would find the Tibetan Book of the Dead very interesting reading. It goes into great detail about how we choose our next birth.
Love Bruv
Jon and Bruv
Thanks for your comments.
Funny what you say about your daughter Jon. I took the kids to a Christmas party at my work just before Christmas and there amongst lots of other kiddies, was the daughter of one of my work colleagues, whose name was bulle (bubble), she was around 3 years old and as soon as Fleur saw her she was so taken with her she played with her all evening and would not stop talking about her on the way home.
But she did really stand out from all of the other children as she seemed like she was surveilling the whole scene, taking it all in, looking deeply into everything and everyone with a knowing look and sometimes a smile.
I talked to Nathalie her mother about her the next day and she said that everyone says that about her. She also described how from a very early age (as soon as she could walk) she would bring her Mum and Dad their slippers to put on when they came in from outside, she would also fetch things to make them comfortable or relax - the newspaper to read for example.
Bruv I find that Louis is like Jamesey he has always seemed older than his years and, he seems to know just what I'm thinking and is very intuitive about my thoughts and feelings.
I feel so blessed to have these lovely little people around me.
With love Swan
This post is so sweet, it brings tears to my eyes. Thank you Swan for sharing it with us.
When Ashlie was born, I was too out-of-touch with my self that I didn't even consider these things. Since Sophia decided to enter another life, I have sat back and watched how everyday unfolds with her. God hand-picked this soul as my grandchild (as Sophia did and Ashlie of course). I see now that Sophia is a healer. She is following my path in a lot of ways. She is also a nurturer to her mother, not just me. She adores Ashlie and always wants to be around her all the time. What I find funny is that Ashlie was always tom-boyish but Sophia is all about the glamour, make-up and jewelry, much like me. I laugh when she looks at my long swirly skirts that I wear cuz she wants one so badly.
Ashlie is starting to come to know herself and beginning to be comfortable with what she's finding. I believe she'll do well being a wife (as of 1 week from today!!!). She's very content with her life where I was always on the serach/
Much love,
Lynn xo
Oops! I meant to say, I was always on the "search".
Dear Lynn,
Once you get the hang of that keyboard there'll be no stopping you ;-)
Maybe my quick mind is too fast for the keyboard!
Post a Comment