Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Switch to the new version of the Blogger

I have switched to the new version of Blogger now and seem to have lost Gypsy, Ciariad and Surfer8 from the contributors. So, if you can read this when you next log on, could you click on the red blogger logo at the top, log in under your old sign-in and then choose Switch Now. Many thanks.

Technology - can't live with it, can't live with it!

That's another fine mess you've got me into, Blogger!

Love Bruv

9 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

If you think you are in a mess - take a look at my profile - I am now 250!
Thanks Bruv ; )
Swanx

Sue Alouche said...

My year of birth had changed to 1756! Must have been on the Dao in my past lives too!

Have changed it now but there are probably some other quirks in there somewhere always is when a new system comes in!

Feel much happier now I am 47 again.
Swanx

Sue Alouche said...

Have been playing around with the new blogger template on Knowing Nantes blog tonight - its pretty good.

If we can all fill in the 'labels' section when we add a post - you can then search the blog by 'interest' I have just done this on Knowing Nantes' blog - take a look - I think it could be good for this site to be able to search by interest category.

You can change the look and feel of blogs now very quickly and make them more intuitive to read, search, and find information.

Swanx

Jon said...

Hi all,
I've been on the new blogger for several months now with Out The Back (www.jonmees.blogger.com).

So will log back in with my regular username -Jon.

I find the new site much more user friendly and much quicker as well.

Bruv said...

Dear Ciariad,

I know that you and IT are old sparring partners. If you need help getting back on the Dao do sing out as I see you are not showing back on the contributors list yet.

Love Bruv
xx

Sue Alouche said...

Bruv now that you have started 'labelling' you need to set up the layout of your blog and allow 'labels' these will then appear as a list down the side of the blog and people can search via these interest 'labels'
Swan xx

Bruv said...

Swan, Oh you are such a techy! I had decided not to bother with them but I suppose you must be obeyed ;-)

If there's anything else you want just browbeat me into submission ;-)

I preferred it when we had quill pens.

love Bruv

Sue Alouche said...

Bruv, you are an ange!
Doesn't that look all neat and tidy now! now if we want to talk about a subject that may have been discussed in the past we can all look it up swimmingly!! Lovely!!
Luv you Bruvx

lynn said...

TOOOO Funny you 2!

Winks,
Lynn xo