Saturday, January 06, 2007

Loving Kindness

Thank you all for your kind and loving thoughts .

Thank you Swann too for your love throughout the years we have known each other!..has to be quite a few now ! I miss seeing you and the gang !!.....But it is a most lovely thing to feel others are tuned into ones frailties !

This image is so beautiful and reminds me of the journey we are all making , and if we are together we are like this wonderful field of dandilions! What joy in yellow!

I went to see the simple feel good film ..prairie home companion..with meryll streep, who I always like as an actress..just helped me to be focused on other things laugh and forget my self for a while, like when I make art ...great for the soul , and all these frailities are messenger to the soul!

Here's to believing all is becoming well!

yours fuchsy xx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Fuchsy.

Just a note to let you know you are on my mind and in my heart. Sending you loving warm healing light.
Always,
Lynn xo

Bruv said...

Dear Fuchsy,

I am just back from the first weekend of my course which will stretch until October. So I was sad to hear that you are suffering and offer you my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Much of this first module of my clinical hypnotherapy course was spent discussing how our brains work and how much our thinking influences our health both for good and ill. So the power of positive thinking and negative thinking sre critical to our health. While I have always believed this in spiritual terms it was enlightening to hear it reinforced in scientific terms. It was explained how positive thinking actually releases beneficial chemicals such as seratonin and noradrenalin into our bloodstreams. These make us feel better and reduce the impact of negative states. So from that perspective it is imperative that you continue to think positively about your illness to release these valuable chemicals. I have learnt so much in two days about how we can change ourselves for the better by changing how we think about life. So more power to you dear Fuchsy and to those around you who are providing positive support.

You are very much in my thoughts tonight,

Love and healing,
Bruv

Anonymous said...

thanks Bruv , sounds very interesting . please keep us updated !
much love fuchsy
xx