Monday, February 26, 2007

happiness

I 'm off sick today with the flu,for a few days, and so have time to reflect more on the Dao , and Swans post about happiness. Lying in bed I pulled back the curtain , and could see the blue sky , so joyful , with fluffy clouds !

Getting up to make a cup of tea , I opened the back door to breathe in some fresh air..like champagne..even in london !!

Isn't it mad to think that we need a small illness to re appreciate the small things that make us happy.

And then swan called me and we chatted , it made me feel so happy , to have a friend who cares for far away , and I know in these moments I feel so blessed and so Happy.

I do believe that happiness is fleeting for many , and for many years I felt very unhappy, so maybe what we are saying about acts of kindness, all helps to spread the happiness about .

As we live a life of greatitude for even the smallest blessing , we become more happy . So let's be grateful for all we have ..thinking of all of you around the world, with kindest thoughts.

Sending you all blessings

fuchsy xxx

7 comments:

lynn said...

Hi Fuchsy,

I hope you feel better very soon!

I join you in showing gratitude for all of the little things and the friendships we've formed that have nurtured us.

I certainly feel grateful for knowing you, Fuchsy. Thank you for this lovely share.

Blessings,
Lynn xo

Sue Alouche said...

Fuchsy, you made me so feel so happy yesterday just talking to you. Thanks for all the happiness you all bring to me.
With love Sxan xx

Sue Alouche said...

Where's the Nammington these days? I miss her.
Swan xx

fuchsy said...

thank you all for your best wishes and prayers, feeling much better today , and being so grateful for my immune system kicking in !

When I recover from these things I always think of those with chronic illnesses, stuggling to keep going day to day ..so let's bring them all to mind in this hour ,...I'm thinking of my dear sister Angi wih chronic lung disease , once agin in hospital today and spread the healing, comfort and encourgement !

She tells me it helps so much just to know others are there.

much love
fuchsy xxx

Bruv said...

Hi Fuchsy,
glad to hear you are on the mend. Do pass on our healing thoughts to your sister. I am so glad she finds them uplifting.

Love Bruv

fuchsy said...

thanks Bruv , and mine to you and your parents too..it's so easy to help others , and forget our own needs!

p.s saw the islamic retreat programme last night ...interesting ..any thoughts?

Namaste said...

Hi Fuchsy,

Sorry to hear that youve had the flu. You are one of many, as my waiting room at work tells me.

I get great happiness from pottering in the garden, weeding and planting and seeing the new growth in the Spring.

Love The Namstant Gardener