Friday, March 09, 2007

Buddhism Art Dance (Thien Thu Thien Nhan)

I thought you might all enjoy this, its beautiful. Bruv, if you sign up with you tube you can post videos to your blog now! Isn't that just wonderful....With love Swanxx

4 comments:

lynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Very moving, Swan. Imagine what it would feel like to experince this performance in person. What a rush!

Always,
Lynn xo

Sue Alouche said...

I think the skill in which it is danced, plus the beauty of the women, their clothes, the setting and the overall feeling of the dance is really beautiful. I just showed it to my children and they couldn't believe that there were people behind her and it wasn't just special effect.

Swanxx

Bruv said...

Dear Swan,

Words fail me at the beauty of this.

Love
Bruv

fuchsy said...

awesome , must learn more about you tube and how to access it