
This lovely piece came on email to me today “The heart is like a flower - unless it is open it cannot release its fragrance into the world. The fragrance of the heart is made up of the qualities and virtues of our spirit. Most of us have learned how to keep our heart closed in a world that would trample all over us if we let it. Being open hearted today seems to require tremendous courage. It is a courage which comes only when we realise that no one can hurt us, no matter what they say or do. They may hurt our body, but if we have realised we are spirit, nothing outside can touch us, if we so decide.”
Hope it blesses you all
love fuchsy xx
4 comments:
Beautiful and inspirational. Many thanks,Fuchsy
Love Bruv
This is lovely Fuchsy, and its so right, I think people today are frightened to show their true feelings, I remember Lynn saying that she sometimes hid her spirituality from her friends as they were friends she had known for sometime and they had a certain expectation of her to be a certain way.
I think this must be true for a lot of people, being unable to show how they are, or how they have changed over time. I know that I am like this with certain people also.
Thanks for sharing this, the images are lovely too.
Swanx
Very lovely!! Swan you are right about my hiding the most important part of my personality during a time I was concerned about judgements of others. I stand tall today, speaking my truth and helping others see theirs. It's who I am and would never want to turn back the hands of time.
Our hearts are like a flower as we continue to bloom throughout this life.
Love,
Lynn xo
I too have been guilty of hiding my beliefs from disapproving eyes. it is only in the last few years that I have been able to speak about these things and ignore the disbelieving looks. Sites like the Dao serve a purpose of giving us strength from communicating with like-minded people. Well done to all those who have had to show courage in confronting these attitudes.
Love Bruv
Post a Comment