Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Mothers Day!


To all you hard-working and caring ladies who have brought such beautiful children into the world, I wish you a happy Mother's Day. I hope you are able to spend it with your families or at least with some message from them that lets you know you are appreciated. I will be going with Namaste and Jamesy to take our lovely mum (see picture) and dad out for a slap-up lunch at their favourite carvery restaurant. We will return as fat as pigs!

Love to you all
Bruv

3 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

Give mum a hug and a big kiss from me Bruv xxxxxx
Have a lovely lunch, I'l be thinking of you all. Happy Mother's day to Namaste also. It isn't Mother's day in France until later in the year, so I won't have a toast to myself just yet ;)
Much love Swan xx

lynn said...

Dear Bruv,

What a great photo of your mother! Happy Mother's Day to your mum and Namaste! As it is in France, it isn't Mother's Day in the USA til May. But I think I'll toast to myself anyhow. It's been a packed year of mothering for me. ;-)

Cheers!
Lynn xo

Namaste said...

Hi All,

Mummy Woolway senior was radiant on Mothers Day, knocking back the wine while peering over the top of a huge roast dinner!

I really enjoy these family gatherings as it is usually the only time we can get Jamesy out of his lair. I hope all you other Mums had a lovely day too.

Love Mummy Woolway junior
(aka The Namster)