Friday, March 23, 2007

Help wanted


Hi Everybuddy,

I need a bit of help with my hypnotherapy and you might be just the people to assist. I need some feedback on a CD I have created for clients to help them relax. I would like to send out copies for you to use each night for a week and then give me feedback on levels of relaxation and improved positive thinking and confidence. If you would like to take part, either alone or with your partner and friends, just let me know by email your postal address and I will send you the cd together with simple instructions. The more the merrier, and you are guaranteed a pleasant experience.

Thanks in advance,

Love Bruv

4 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

I'm on Bruv, I'll send you my address by email in case you don't have it to hand....Suex

lynn said...

I'm definitely in, Bruv. I'll forward my mailing address to your email.

Love, Lynn xo
p.s. Love the baby photo.

fuchsy said...

Hi bruv , me too
fuchsy xx

Namaste said...

Hi all,

Bruv has already given me one of his cds which I have listened to for a few nights and it has sent me off to sleep very quickly. Very good for insomniacs. Even when you are asleep you will get the benefits.

Love Namosis