
Hi folks,
I was inspired by looking at Fuchsy's site which gave me the urge to get my creative juices flowing again, so I have created a new personal blog, Madder Dadder, which you may wish to visit.
It has no fixed aim, but at the moment i am using it to develop my own approaches to Visual (or Concrete) Poetry. Some of the entries are by necessity brain-teasers, so you may wish to have a go at solving them. If you'd like to visit here is the link. Good luck:
www.madderdadder.blogspot.com
Love Bruv
I was inspired by looking at Fuchsy's site which gave me the urge to get my creative juices flowing again, so I have created a new personal blog, Madder Dadder, which you may wish to visit.
It has no fixed aim, but at the moment i am using it to develop my own approaches to Visual (or Concrete) Poetry. Some of the entries are by necessity brain-teasers, so you may wish to have a go at solving them. If you'd like to visit here is the link. Good luck:
www.madderdadder.blogspot.com
Love Bruv
2 comments:
Thank you Bruv! I love it.
Happy Sunday,
Lynn xo
wow bruv , love the colours and shapes together !
Post a Comment