Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Helping Hands - using our networks


Hi Folks,

I would like to introduce the idea of Helping Hands. I am sure that each of us meet people during our daily lives who can help us in little and sometimes bigger ways. They become part of our support network, or karass, because we are able to help each other in some way. Of course there are also people who could help us if only they knew we had a problem.

So what I thought was, why dont we use the Dao to share any problems that we might need help with and perhaps someone in the Dao family might know of someone else who might be able to help, in effect a Helping Hand.

Let me kick things off with an example. As you know, I am currently creating the Madder Dadder visual poems. Several people have encouraged me, saying these are good enough for publication. But what do I know about getting things published. Could I do it myself? How do I approach a publisher? What are the legal aspects etc? I could do with some good advice. Are there any Helping Hands that you might know of out there who have this sort of knowledge?

Why not let us know of something that you need help with. Let us draw upon our extended networks to help you.

Love Bruv

3 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

Phil I have a friend who has some contacts for publishing, particularly smaller publishers, will get back to you on this one! There are also online publishers you could check-out who put up a part of your book and the rest is downloadable for a fee, or there are other ways of publishing your on-line work, perhaps have a surf for these, much love the Dadder xx

Sue Alouche said...

By the way Bruv, I meant to say that this is a very good idea!!

Have you sent the hypnosis tapes yet?
Svan xxx

Bruv said...

Not yet Swan. Technical hitch on the CDs. Dont worry, you will get one when they are ready.

Let me know your contact when you can. That would be great.
Love
bruv