Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Saturday



Hi Folks,


I hope you are having a great Easter. We had a good day on Saturday, Bruv and I went to Honiton market, in Devon, where I bought armfuls of lovely plants for presents and for my hanging baskets. Then we went for a lovely lunch at The Boston Tea Party (Swan, we must go there when you are next over) where we had a lovely meal in the garden. I had roasted butternut squash with pine nuts and salad with a banana smoothie. Bruv had a goats cheese and roasted pepper salad with a raspberry and mango smoothie. Not only delicious but very healthy too. We then headed off to Bruv's buddhist monastery in the Blackdown hills. What a beautiful setting in which to sit and watch the birdies and chat to the little old monk who made us laugh, talking about a fellow monk as being a 'lovely nobody'! Here is the little monastery with the bird table outside the lovely conservatory.
Here are the monks after breakfast. The one we chatted with is to the right of the anagarika, or novice monk, dressed in white.




In the evening, two friends from work came round and Bruv did a very good hypno session for them. They have both reported dramatic improvements since the last session, looking forward to things that had filled them with fear previously. I then laid on some bubbly and easter eggs as it was one of their birthdays.
Yesterday we took Ma and Pa Woolway to the Torre Cider Farm for a nice lunch. This farm has animals and adventure playground, so another good place for Swan to take Louis and Fleur when you are over.
What did you get up to?
Love Namaste




2 comments:

fuchsy said...

Hi all , we're just back from Paris in 3 hours door to door!! so lovely to be there in the spring !`wonderful ! We stayed in a little hotel near Monmatre designed in the art nouveau syle, very over the top , but great fun ..and visited lots of galleries , we hadn't been to before.

Food was delicious as ever , and i was so pleased to be able to drink a coffee or two , and have a glass of cotes de provence , my favorite.

Paris was of coures buzzing , and we danced salsa and Tango in the barrio Latina..ohhh LA la !!

Bruv said...

That sounds a wonderful trip Fuchsy. Art, good food and dancing; I cant think of anything nicer!

I may have solved the problem I was having producing the relaxation cd's, so if you email me your address I'll get one off to you soon.

Love Bruv