Sunday, September 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A haven of unconditional love. You are very welcome to share your love and spiritual insights with all. This blog is yours too if you want to join us. If you wish to become a fellow contributor just leave a request.
4 comments:
Dear Sweez,
This is beautiful and needs no words to describe. The clip says it all.
Lately we've been feeling moments of autumn approaching. I love this time of year, watching nature change around me.
Much love to you, Lynn xo
Autumn, one of my favourite times of year, probably because it is when my birthday happens and I looked forward to heaps of presents. Now I am an adult the presents seem of little importance and I am happy to just receive well-wishes. But that childhood excitement lingers on. Nowadays I just love to watch the turning of the year. In the evenings recently, the Canada Geese have been flying away in their huge V-shaped formations to their winter quarters and the sky has been filled with their farewell cries.
The days are shortening and the evenings will grow misty, muffled and mysterious. My thoughts will turn again to the making of warming stews and casseroles and nestling into a comfy armchair with a good book in the evening. Autumn is the evening of the year.
Love Bruv
Dear Sweeez,
Swan, when did you change your name? I must have missed this. Can you tell me what Sweeez means?
Dear Bruv,
It's wonderful to be back on the Dao and even better to hear your voice. I hope all is well with you.
Love, Lynn xo
Hi all, Bruv, I love your way of describing Autumn as being 'the evening of the year'. It's my favourite time too, to me to it is that thought of being cosy, reading more, getting the garden ready for winter, going on lovely autumn walks with the leaves falling. Getting the woolies in the drawers and getting rid of the T shirts.
Autumn is lovely. Yes, it's my, Jane's and your birthdays soon Bruv, let's have a celebration when I am over with you in a couple of weeks. I still do get excited! Really to have a good excuse for a nice family meal together and a few small, meaningful gifts, my favourite things these days are the cards Louis and Fleur make. They are more special than any pressie!
Lots of love to you all.
Lynn, I know it's confusing the name thing, I have a couple of other blogs and on one of them, I am sweeeeez! I don't know who I am anymore I have so many pseudonyms xxx
Post a Comment