Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Greetings to all


Inspiration...another gem from my daily readings!


How can we serve others around us? By making our lives inspirational and interacting with tact and wisdom. We should be so cheerful, and our lives such examples, that they say, 'Here is an angel.'


Well we can only try to be our authentic selves, and spread the Christmas spirit around.


Love and warmest greetings to all on the Dao !


yours

Fuchsy xxxxx

2 comments:

Bruv said...

Hi Fuchsy,
You are a Christmas angel! I agree that we should strive to be an inspiration to others. How can we do this? Perhaps by acting in a way that we would like to be treated ourselves, with kindness, compassion and without feeling judged. By showing a respect for life not only human but for animals and all beings. Being close to animals, perhaps a favourite pet, brings us closer to the life force as it appears in creatures other than humans. Tending our gardens brings us closer to the life force as it appears in plants. Walking out in the countryside brings us closer to the life force as it appears in the winds and the waves that shape our world. Respect and compassion for life in all its forms is a good example to set our children.
I hope you and your family had a good christmas. Sue and Manny came over to see us and it was a joy to play with them and the children and share lots of christmas laughter with our mum and dad.
Love Bruv

Sue Alouche said...

Hi there Fuchsy and Bruv, how was your Christmas Fuchsy, I know that you had plans for a large family christmas with lots of good wholesome food...how did it go?

As Bruv said, we had such a lovely, relaxed fun time, it was the best Christmas I have had in years, being with everyone that is so special to me, playing, talking, (eating and drinking of course) and just enjoying each other's company. Everyone was on good form. This really was a case of us all tending to our family and making sure that we all enjoyed ourselves.

The other thing I enjoyed so much was spending time in a lovely chalet with views of Exmoor, on one side, and a lovely woodland garden on the other, watching squirrels, badgers and birds coming up to feed just outside our window. The children loved it there collecting wood and playing outside it really was the perfect Christmas retreat.

Much love to you all for 2008. I'll have to think about your latest post Bruv, I have many things to think about sorting out in 2008.

Much love Swan xx