
Lynn, so, so sorry to hear this tragic news.
This is to let you know that we are thinking of you all at this difficult time.
We are all sending our thoughts and condolences to Clive and his family.
With love Swanx
A haven of unconditional love. You are very welcome to share your love and spiritual insights with all. This blog is yours too if you want to join us. If you wish to become a fellow contributor just leave a request.
4 comments:
Dear Lynn, I sent you an email and wanted to leave a message here as well. I will spend special time today in meditation praying for you and Clive's family. Know that all of you are deeply loved.
-Lynn xo
Here is a note from Gypsy,
I do not know Lyn personally but I would like to say how sorry I am for her families tragic loss.
Michelle
Dear Lynn,
I just want to say how shocked I was to hear about Clive's son. I am thinking of you all at this sad time.
Love
Namaste
Lynn, I have been thinking of you a lot recently and wondered how you and Clive are?
I know that it will take a long time to feel like life is the same again, but I hope you are both OK.
With best wishes to you all Suex
Post a Comment