


Hi all , just back from the wonderful Alps in Switzerland. The Magestic greatness of it all , and the sheer peace and beauty made me feel really relaxed and not wanting to come home!
love fuchsy xx
A haven of unconditional love. You are very welcome to share your love and spiritual insights with all. This blog is yours too if you want to join us. If you wish to become a fellow contributor just leave a request.
5 comments:
This is incredible! Especially the first photo. ;) THere are so many beautiful places in the world to see and become a part of. Just beofre my sister passed, I would spend a lot of time in the Rocky Mountains. The elk roamed around the streets like stray dogs. It's such a magical feeling.
Thank you for sharing these photos. Very lovely.
Love, Lynn xo
thanks Lyn , glad you can be online again..I just had to throw myself into the show !..like a feather bed !
Hi Fuchsy,
What lovely photos! Such an inspiring magical landscape. Was this trip business or pleasure or both?
By the way, did you ever get round to having your hypnotherapy? If so, do share your experience. I am now treating paying clients and it is very satisfying work.
Love Bruv
Great one of you Fuchsy, I took a look at your album and the scenery is amazing.
I have never been skiing, and it doesn't really appeal, but to see these photographs I wouldn't mind a hot toddy aperatif outside of one of those lovely swiss chalets looking at that amazing view ;-)
Lynn, nice to see that you have been able to log on and thanks for your email - I will respond. We have all been down with gastro viruses, this last week or so, and therefore things have got a little behind but thanks for your comments and I will get back to you with a longer response...
Bon weekend à tous!
Swanx
Post a Comment