
Here is mine. It makes me feel at peace.
This is a great program Sue. Thank you for finding it.
It would be interesting to do drawings over a period of time to see how they change.
Just to help the beginner, you can alter brush sizes and shading effects and use File on the right to save and open your pictures.
5 comments:
You must be very rounded ! and at one with your inner persona
Love Namaste xx
I am certainly very round lol
Very simple, straightforward, nothing hidden, transparent, energetic colour, It's not actually round for me, it's an egg-shape, oval, could be a face with a nose to the left-hand side. That's it Bruv...I can say no more.
Last comment from Swan, Suzinoo - cannot sign in again! Phil could you delete my accts and send me another invite, then I'll create another acct for the Dao.
Thanks Sue
I did all that yesterday Sue. You should have already had a new invite. Let me know if you need me to do more. xx
Post a Comment