
This picture represents my inner thoughts about love, spirituality and sexuality.
A haven of unconditional love. You are very welcome to share your love and spiritual insights with all. This blog is yours too if you want to join us. If you wish to become a fellow contributor just leave a request.
7 comments:
Namaste, I can see a Dove of peace to the left of the image with some teardrops falling down. Then there is a blue candle next to the last teardrop. This is a light, a flame. Then there is a religious cross and a star of David which to me is like a shield, a protection.
In the middle I see creative feminin confusion with a heart and a phallic symbol being directed strongly forward in black.
Sorry I can't bring it all together into a thought...
Very good Sue - yes they are teardrops falling down and a lot of confusion in the centre with a broken heart and phallic symbol in black right in the centre - the religious icons around as protection I hadn't connected them as protective but yes that rings true.
To me this picture shows a great concern about spirituality. As shown by the conflicting religious symbols on the right. The centre shows uncertainty, a whizzing around after different ideas, not yet a settled outlook. Which way to go next?
The drops on the left are very interestinng.They can be tears for Dougie and they can be the drops of water which nourish Nammy's beloved garden. And we have of course Nammy's beloved candles.
The colours are conflicting and while the right and left images are in soothing blue the centre colours clash.
As usual with Nammy there is a mixture of outward serenity and inner conflict ;-) xx
Bruv, very good interpretation of the inner conflict versus the serene outside and confusion as to where to go next - I have certainly been feeling very stuck recently our forthcoming holiday in Kos I am sure will life me up again I need a break away from the normal self-made routines of my life
Dear Nammy,
We can always get help with the household routines. Let's get a very shapely cleaner in to assist you! ;-)
Now that's a great idea... Nammy you can do without all that work!
Unfortunately it is part of my make-up to do my jobs, although I fight against my conditioning it always wins through.
But I can still have fun, fun, fun, is that you anonymous Suzie? I had an on-line chat with Louis this morning. He is now my facebook friend.
Post a Comment