Wednesday, July 28, 2010

My inner self

5 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

I did this last night, and looking at it today I can see many things around reproduction...the middle part looks like a foetus and the pink dotty things my eggs... There also seems to be a handlike shape holding the foetus.

Many things spring to mind here, the menopause, eggs disappearing. The baby I lost that is still loved somewhere deep inside me. In fact recently I have been thinking a lot about that first foetus - the one that didn't make it.
The colours too are very sexual.

Do you see anything different?

Namaste said...

Sue I see where you are coming from in this one too with the eggs outside the womb centrally and a small foetus being held in the middle this could be the baby you lost who will always still be with you. love Namaste xx

Bruv said...

I can clearly see the hand lovingly holding a baby. My overall impression of the picture is one of calmness rather than anxiety. The lines are smooth, curved and flowing and the colours are soft and harmonious. So perhaps you are coming to terms with the thoughts that the picture evokes. xx

Bruv said...

PS On reflection, I think the picture is more about you supporting and nurturing your family. And the eggs look to me more like wine grapes which gives the picture a French feel. But what do I know!

Namaste said...

Bruv I thought of grapes as well on the outside great minds