May I recommend the paintings of Namaste's older brother Paul to you. He paints beautifully in a variety of styles. You can see his online gallery by clicking on:
http://www.artandparcel.com/SearchEngine/Original-Art-Gallery-Search.php3?Search=1&ArtistID[0]=1239
Enjoy!
Also Paul and his wife Maggs are thinking of moving to France soon, so perhaps he would be interested in Swan's Knowing Nantes site at www.knowing-nantes.moonfruit.com
Networking makes the world go round!
It is a lovely Spring morning here in Watchet and its dog-walking time!
Bye all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
same here in london, off over hampstead heath for us..but would love to be by the sea in Watchet..maybe in the summer...ahh
Paul's paintings are lovely - I really like 'the letter', Namaste's brother is talented in many ways isn't he? Where is he thinking of moving to in France? if its in the Vendee area again, perhaps I can help?
Let me know and thanks for the plug yet again Bruv. I have had some interest from some local magazines who wish to write features on me so that could also be interesting. Watch this space.
Glad to hear also that Namaste is feeling better. That's very good news.
Love to all Suex
Bruv, just so you know, the link to Knowing Nantes needs to have a dot instead of a @.
Thanks Swanx
Hi Bruv,
That would be good, I'd like that.
Namaste has left me her phone number (last night) but it was late when i got the message. So I'll call this evening and maybe we can get together. I'm out walking the dogs most evenings, so if you can put up with the hounds we can meet up then.
bye the way, my direct e-mail is jmees@rell.com -easier than going through the blogg site!
cheers
Jon
Post a Comment