Monday, July 24, 2006

Up, up and away


I just wanted to wish Jon the Healer the very best of good fortune in the new job which he starts today. He will be winging around the world for his new company. We wish you well Jon. Hope to see you and your two fine animals again soon. Do pop in on your way to West Beach.

3 comments:

Namaste said...

Hi Jon,

Nice to see you and your family yesterday. Hope the Healing Weekend went well. All the best in your new job.
Love
Nammy
xx

Sue Alouche said...

Good luck Jon - what are you going to be doing in your new position? Best wishes Swan

Jon said...

Thank You all,
Right now I'm sitting in a high tech corporate campus. Thousands of miles from watchet -physically and metaphorically.
There's a starbuck's, gym and a football field for the employees, lots of grass with mountains in the distance. Very picturesque.

Sunday I'm back on a plane and coming home for a weeks holiday with the family. Back to normality and a chance to recalibrate myself physically and spiritually.
Stepping back onto the corporate merry go round has been easy, if not too easy. Like the past 4 years didn't happen.

I can see how easy it could be to slip back into old habits and ways of thinking. So I'm going to be relying on you all to keep me "awake" if you see me starting to drift off to sleep again!

As a start I'm going to kick my own blog-site back to life again, so you're all welcome to drop by for a browse form time to time.
Should be the first post on there in the next day or two.

Blessings to you all
Jon