Monday, October 30, 2006

Happy Birthday Buddha Bruv!


This image comes from this year's Buddha's birthday celebrations in Korea held on the Buddha's birthday, 15 May.
It is Bruv's birthday today, so let's light the candles for him and wish him a very happy and peaceful birthday.
Have a good day Bruv. With best wishes and lots of love from Swan xxxx

7 comments:

Sue Alouche said...

Fleur likes your birthday, I am very happy that its your birthday, I will send you a BIG KISS X

Namaste said...

Dear Bruv,
On this your birthday, I would like to thank you for all your love and support over the time I have known you, which must be around 34 years. You are and always will be my soulmate.
Lots of the love
Nambuka

Bruv said...

Dear friends and especially little Fleur,
I am very touched in the head - and the heart, by your warm wishes. I am so lucky to have such good friends.
Bruv

Anonymous said...

Happy brithday big guy.

Cheers
Jon

fuchsy said...

and from me too bruv, thank you for making john and me feel so welcome in your home!..here's to the next one!
much love
fuchsy xxxxxxxxx

Sue Alouche said...

Well Bruv, how was your Birthday did you have another celebration?

We had a great Halloween party last night, all the children dressed up, we played lots of spooky games and then we went trick and treating accompanied by 4 other parents who really enjoyed it too and the children got lots of sweets - all the people whose doors were knocked on were really up for it and had bags of sweets waiting - I was surprised as Halloween is not that developed here yet, although we had 4 callers to the door last night in beautiful outfits and make-up. I was really pleased with the party and also got to know some parents in more depth too.

With love Swan xxx

Bruv said...

Dear Swan,
Well done with the Halloween party. It sounds like networking is alive and well in Nantes. One never knows what these new connections will bring.
On my actual birthday, I went out for a very nice pub lunch bought for me by The Namster followed by some health food and new age shopping in Wellington. I received lots of cards including a very nice one from Ciariad and a Discovering Hypnotherapy DVD from cousin Pete. Money for my birthday went, as you know, on that rather striking painting over the fire. Thank you again for your beautiful gifts.
Love Bruv