
We often need to send distant healing to each other, to our family and to our friends.
May I suggest as a small ritual that, when we ask for this, we raise a new post so that we can attach a healing image to it, such as flowers, candles or some other positive image. This visual aspect will help focus our thoughts and, for the person posting, it will allow them to express their feelings in a suitable image.
What do you think?
Here is an image for Yolanda who has a severe kidney infection. We wish her well and hope that Fuchsy will pass on our healing wishes.
Love Bruv
4 comments:
Hi Fuchsy, am sending lots of love and positive thoughts to you and Yolande, poor thing! You both seem to be going through the mill at the moment.
Lots of love and hope that she is up and around vrey soon.
Lots Swanxxxx
Bruv,
I think it is a perfect idea to post prayer requests. It is within our power to help our family and friends to a healthy state. I know I can count on the prayers of all of the Dao's. Lately, it seems there are so many people in pain, one way or another.
Yolanda & Ciariad, your are in my higher thoughts. God bless you and send you the comfort you both need.
Love,
Lynn xo
Dear Fuchsy,
I am sorry to hear that Yolanda is in pain. I will put an image of her in my mind and send love and healing energy for a speedy recovery.
Lots of love
The Namster
thank you all, yolanda is now on the mend!, amazingly I was free of client work these few days, and so had time to be with her and look after her, it has been to lovely to mother her just a bit !!
much love fuchsy xx
Post a Comment