
One of Bruv's poems hidden away as a comment - thought it needed more exposure, its lovely, and its about the Dao.
The Dao
Purring cats and
Restless spirits
Loom and disappear.
Hopes and dreams,
Forgotten schemes,
All will soon be clear.
Let an inkling
Of your thinking
Echo down the line.
Your voice, distant
Not insistent,
Helps me to hear mine.
Clarifying
What I’m feeling
In the light of day.
May you find
Such peace of mind
From what we have to say.
Love
Bruv
10 comments:
Fully agree Swann..what a talented Bruv you have ...would love to be a poet !
great feelings for me Bruv from that one !
love fuchsy xxx
Dear Bruv,
I think cats and spirits evoke the Dao and I like the words about our thoughts helping each other to see things clearly. I feel that the Dao is now evolving into a more family oriented site and i like this aspect as we have so much experience to share between us. I also like the fact that the atmosphere has returned to being positive and supportive which is what it started out as.
Lots of love,
Nambuka
Dear Bruv,
Your poem was sent out to many many friends of mine yesterday. Thank you for this beautiful writing.
Love,
Lynn xo
dear friends, may I make a request for healing thoughts and prayers for my lovely daughter Yolanda.
She has a very severe kidney infection, and i've had to go and get her from her flat today and bring her home.
It is still so lovely to nurse them when they're big, and yet still so heart wrenching to see them in such pain
yours
Fuchsy xx
Dear Fuchsy,
I will be sending your daughter loads of prayers warm loving healing light for a speedy recovery. I hope all goes well Fuchsy!
Hugs,
Lynn xo
thank you lynn, much appreciated
fuchsy xx
Dear Fuchsy,
Of course you have all our healing thoughts for Yolanda. I too have had kidney infections and until the antibiotics kick in they are very painful.
May I also ask you all to spare a thought for Ciariad who is laid up in bed with flu and a painful eye.
Love to all,
Bruv
PS Swan, you found a lovely image for this poem.
Thanks
Bruv
Poor Ciariad too, take lots of fresh thyme, hot lemon and honey - that"s what the French dose themselves up on!! - I didn't know about the Thyme bt before...get well soon
Swan xx
Dear Ciariad,
I hope you feel better very soon! That flu is spreading thoughout the states. I'm sending you love and healing light for a quick recovery!!!!
Love always,
Lynn xo
Post a Comment