
“Every action has its seed in a thought and every thought is a creation of the thinker, the soul. I choose what thoughts I want to create and as is my thinking so is my experience in life. Going within, I touch the stillness and pure love that lie at the core of my being and every thought that I create is of benefit to myself and of benefit to humanity.”
This piece arrived today on my computer, and was very timely ! Sadly my stomach problems of years ago seem to have surfaced again , I had a stomach ulcer due in part to the very anxious existence of my past....so I have been asking my syptoms what they are saying to me ! ....I am in considerable pain , but am taking some new pills and beleiving that I shall over come this !........so would so value your healing thoughts even at a distance .
I do believe that the mind has a great effect on the body , and that our thoughts do create our feelings. Caroline Myss is well known for saying our biography is our biology, and for all of us struggling with health issues this is an interesting thought.
So I want to create good thoughts , and healing ones for my self and others, and to keep away from the anxious ones which are natural , but not very helpful ones !
yours Fuchsy xxxx
4 comments:
Dear Fuchsy,
It's a very powerful statement that you open your posting with. To me, it says so much about one's life. What I take in, must come out.
It is good that you are on the right track with healing yourself. If it's possible to think "I am healed" and when you think this, truly believe it, you will be healed. I believe this to the core. Because our thoughts can heal emotionally and physically as you well know. Instead of "wanting" to feel well, believe you "are" well. Keep your thoughts away from "wanting". See yourself in a state of wellness and free from your ulcer during your meditations as though your wish is already granted. Fuchsy, I realize this may be hard to do while you're experiencing so much pain. The Laws of Attraction follow the simple rule, you get what you are thinking about.
My brother went thru many years of severe ulcer problems. One day he had his mentor regress him. His ulcers have never returned. I don't know what caused them to go away, but it showes me the power of thought and intention.
I will keep you in my prayers and intentions that your health is on an upswing and the ulcers are gone forever. I will pray that you no longer experience any pain. I would suggest you see the movie The Secret. Everyone I know should watch it. It's a powerful message that will show how every thought (60,000 per day)can bring you happiness, love and health. I consider this movie a "must see".
All love and healing light to you,
Love, Lynn xo
Fuchsy, you know its so weird but I knew there was something wrong with you and yesterday had very strong feelings about this.
I take on board all of what Lynn says, but as I know perhaps more of what you have been going through over the last year, if you feel like sharing what is on your mind, and affecting you physically, please share it with us. So sorry to hear about your stomach. When I first met you were going through this and I know how painful it was. I am sending you lots of love, energy and positive thought. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
With lots of love Swan xxxxx
Dear Fuchsy,
You have all my healing energy.
Lots of love and sympathy
Your friend Bruv
xxx
Hi Fuchsy,
I will picture you in my mind in a pink bubble of healing love and wish you well.
Love Nammy
Post a Comment