Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Dougie


I hope you will join me in wishing my Dad a very happy 85th birthday this Monday. He has been struggling with his emphesema for the last few years, but still manages to get his shopping and visit his wife Ailsa's grave several times a week. He is still a very handsome man who used to look like Paul Newman when he was younger.


We will be having a family get together on Sunday at my sister El's house to celebrate.
Love to you dear Dad,
Janey Cat (Namaste)

3 comments:

Bruv said...

Happy Birthday Dougie,

Have a great day.

Love from all the Watchet Wanderers

Sue Alouche said...

Hi Nammy, please could you email me his address, I'd love to send him a card to celebrate this very special birthday. You are right he is still a handsome man for his age, he has a lovely jaw line, I imagine he was quite a stud-muffin in his day!

Best wishes and lots of love to your family also Nam xxxxxxxxx

lynn said...

Hi Namaste!

I send your very handsome father all the best for the coming year. I hope he is feeling better and had a wonderful birthday celebration.

Love and hugs Namaste,
Lynn xo